We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Tips to Survive the Frigid Winter
- Wash Your Hands. Keeping your hands clean can stop germs from spreading. I keep antibacterial handy to sanitize throughout the day. Washing your hands is one of the easiest, most effective ways to avoid getting sick.
- Stay Hydrated. Drink water!
- Fill up on Fruits and Vegetables. A nutrient-rich diet is the best defense against sickness of any kind. You will get the essential vitamins if you are eating a wide variety of nutrient-rich fruit and vegetables like apples, broccoli, carrots, cauliflower, kale, pumpkin, and sweet potato.
- Get Outside. Yes, try to get outside in the sunshine and fresh air at least once a day. Your body needs vitamin D and getting outside is a sure way to replenish it.
- Exercise. A regular workout routine will boost your immune system, improve your mood, and raise your energy levels.
- Stay Positive. You can beat the winter blues if you are active and doing things that you love. So, get outside and take a walk through the neighborhood. Now is a great time because you can enjoy your neighbors Christmas decorations and lights. Try visiting your elderly neighbors to see if there is something you can do for them. Giving is very rewarding.