On Friday, February 24, I attended What’s Up? Media’s The LOOK 4th Annual Beauty & Wellness Event. I do declare, I have never seen so many beauty and wellness vendors in one location. There were 40 or more beauty and wellness vendors, and many renown beauty industry experts who define beauty and wellness trends were available.
Women could talk with experts about their personal wellness and image concerns, receive free eyebrow waxing (Just Browzing was in the house), get add-on hair extensions, receive a professional massage, and recreate their look with some of the best cosmetic products on the market.
From my arrival ‘til end of the event, champagne and amazingly delicious hors d’oeuvres were served. This event was fabulous! The LOOK, presented by The Sandel Duggal Med Spa, Annapolis’ Premiere Medical Spa and Center for Plastic Surgery was a “must attend” event of 2017. It was the perfect girls’ night out. I love, love, love The LOOK Fashion Show presented by Scout & Molly, Peach, and Coterie, a Boutique; hair and makeup by David Alexander Salon and Spa. The models walked some of the hottest spring and summer styles and fashions. The models were beautiful and excited to deliver—you could tell they were having fun—so much so that they made me want to walk the runway. If you ever have the opportunity to attend this great event, you will understand my excitement. I had so much fun!
Professional speakers and medical experts such as Claire S. Duggal, MD Board Certified Plastic Surgeon & Reconstructive Specialist; James Chappel, MD, FACS, Board Certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Bryan Ambro, MD, MS Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Annapolis Plastic Surgery; and Dr. Walton of the Women’s Center for Pelvic Health, all shared valuable information on topics important to women. They talked about cosmetic breast surgery myths versus reality, advanced laser skin rejuvenation, surgical and non-invasive options for body contouring, and questions women should ask their doctor but are embarrassed. Valuable information was shared by these professionals to educate the guests and to let them know that there were experts that they could turn to with their wellness and beauty concerns.
Although there were 40 or more vendors I visited the vendors listed below, as I have a social butterfly nature. I also won two dynamic prizes and received some great gifts, coupons and first visit offers:
- Anne Arundel Medical Group Plastic Surgery (2-for-1 Botox Treatment Bring a Friend)
- Just Browzing Wax and Beauty Bar
- Candles Off Main Best Candle Shop in Annapolis! (No. 37 Macintosh Perfumed Votive Candle)
- KURE Pain Management – The Spine Specialists™
- Coach Joe – Not Your Average Coach ($25 off any Coach Joe Sessions, Kids or Adult)
- Effective Integrative Health Care, LLC (Free consultation and exam on First Visit)
- Lucky Bird Custom Tattoos & Piercing
- Selfie Baltimore
- Skin Wellness MD Annapolis ($50 off Any Treatment coupon)
- David Alexander Salon and Spa ($20 off First Visit coupon)
- The Fresh Market
- Be Balanced Hormone Weight Loss Center
- Effective Med Spa and Wellness Center I won a Glycolic Treatment! ($40 off First Treatment coupon; $40 off when you spend $200 or more coupon; Offering a Bellafill Informative Presentation on Thursday, March 16th from 5-7 pm, the 5-year Filler; Live Demonstration of Advanced MicroNeedling)
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
- PURE Med Spa at Maryland Plastic Surgery Center I won a $100 Gift Certificate! (Free Spa Facial coupon; Buy One – Get One Free: Filler Injection, Photofacial Treatment, and PURE Rx® Skin Care product, valued at $1,200)
- Chesapeake Beach Salon & Spa (Complimentary Designer Cut & Style with any regular priced color or highlight service, $99 Swedish Full Body Massage in February)
- Premier Fitness (7-Day VIP Pass)
- Living Health Integrative Medicine LLC (Free consultation)
- Mango + Main
- Severn River ENT Plastic and Laser Surgery (SculpSure Non-Invasive Body Contouring)
Trust me, this was a fantastic wellness and beauty event and it provided great information. If you ever have the chance to attend a What’s Up? Magazine Media’s The LOOK Beauty & Wellness Event–please seize the opportunity. In addition, you might want to start reading the What’s Up? Magazine because it informs you of the most popular events in the Annapolis, Eastern Shore, and West County locations.