We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Most of you already know that I have a passion for health, wellness, and beauty. In fact, you probably have read in my previous Facebook or Got2bGina.com blog posts that wellness is beauty. I have made a commitment to learn how to help other people—friends, family, and community members—to achieve their health and wellness potential. Therefore, I will always share credible information along with my ideas of how you can improve or maintain your health.
Many of us have very busy lives: we work hard and overload our daily schedules. We don’t always make the time to ensure we are taking care of ourselves. And, I know that many of my friends and family members also fall into this category.
The good thing about these self-care tips is that they won’t cost you nothing. You do not have to buy a gym membership to take care of yourself. All you have to do is make a commitment to yourself to learn how to best support your own health and wellness. You must make self-care a priority and essential part of your daily life. I had to decide to take care of myself, and I encourage you to decide to take care of wonderful you.
For good HEALTH, try these self-care tips:
- Have at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Energize and take 20 deep breaths every day.
- Admire your accomplishments and celebrate with aromatherapy every day. My favorite energizing essential oil blend is lavender and peppermint oils.
- Listen to music and love your life every day. You are where you are supposed to be.
- Think about your short- and long-term goals every day. Write your goals down and make them clear.
- Hum for short intervals of time every day. It’s very calming and supports heart health. I remember when I was a young girl my great grandmother use to hum and sing while doing chores around the house.*
Above all else, I encourage you to love: build strong personal relationships, nurture your spirit man, and give to those less fortunate. If you are already on this path of self-care, please share your ideas and tips. I look forward to reading your comments.
- <http://achs.edu/> 2017 American College of Healthcare Sciences.
- <http://info.achs.edu/blog/> Accessed on 27 March 2017; 2017 American College of Healthcare Sciences.